DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

A COD 4-based map in Halo 3

Nach unten 
3 verfasser

COD 4 F@nz can haz map?
y3s
A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Vote_lcap100%A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Vote_lcap0%A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 5

AutorNachricht
Dead
Vanished

Männlich Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 05.03.07

A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Empty
BeitragThema: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 2:47 pm

For those who are Call of Duty 4 players out here, if you ever played campaign, you'd realize that this level is a replica made in halo 3, of the CQB training course. Those who played this level in COD 4 would also distinguish the differences. Here's how this mini-game works:

All 1-16 players begin inside of a briefing center. There's a chopper, a truck, and a few usable weapons inside this room. Once you're ready, you can go inside the chopper, which sends you outside of the briefing zone, and into another chopper (figuratively the same chopper) and ready to land.

Once you land there are a series of targets in several stations that you must complete. Destroy all of the fusion coils and follow the weapon holders to proceed. At the very end of the course, there's a chopper hanging off of the mock-up ship that you must jump to (the jump is not easy) and complete the course.

If you're playing with more than one person, Have your friends watch your complete the course! There's an extra teleport besides the one in the chopper that sends you to a platform in the air. This is above the hill and does not affect the players at all on it. Up on this floating bridge, players cannot kill each other here, so do not worry about that.

If your buddy accidentally falls in the course while on this special platform, he can commit suicide (-2 points) or assassinate other players ( -1 point) to refresh his/her score.

Oh, and I forgot one thing. You're being timed on this. Every missed shot or every time you get lost will ruin your score. Make every saving throw on this course. You may be thinking now, how are you timing me while I'm being tested?

This is a king of the hill game. Every time you're in the course, right after you jump out the chopper to the time you're crouch jumping in, the hill counts up points (1 pt.= one sec.) and the time that you end the course at the very end, is your score.

How fast can you complete the CQB test? Use this key to represent your skill level with your score on the course. Remember, your first few tries you make get lost or stuck, so keep trying to get the best score possible!

Match your score with the table below:

40 or above - You are a greenhorn who hasn't been exposed to war much. Don't worry, we were all noobs once (oh, did I say that?).

35-39 - You still need much training before you're ready to fight in hell. Keep trying.

30-34 - Your skills are mediocre. You're not terrible but you still lack something important.

25-29 - You pretty much have the skills to fight whenever necessary. Very few want to mess with you.

21-24 - You certainly have the minerals. A true marksman indeed.

20 or less - You are a true warrior. Nobody can ever mess with such skills.

My personal score is 24 seconds. Post your score here.

I apologize but I DO NOT have any pictures available yet. They will be here soon. For now, if you have halo 3 and xbl, try out this training course and post your score.
Click on this link and download the items titled "Make the Jump" (gametype) and "Crew Expendable" (map).

Have Fun!!! Very Happy

Zuletzt von jsk1016 am So Apr 06, 2008 4:34 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 6-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 2:55 pm

downloaded! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 3:06 pm

thank you but i don't see a that anyone downloaded yet on my fileshare. Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 4:05 pm

i don't think that it counts the download until you actually turn on your xbox and download it... i just added it to the download list.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 4:33 pm

I see.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 7:53 pm

I don't play 360 anymore. New PC all the way.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 8:22 pm

u buttfucker.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Mood : A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Icon_neutral
Registration date : 16.01.07

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptySo Apr 06, 2008 11:50 pm

gooooo reaper, what u play by the way?
Nach oben Nach unten
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 EmptyMo Apr 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Please, lets try not to have a separate discussion in this topic. It's disrespectful.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: A COD 4-based map in Halo 3   A COD 4-based map in Halo 3 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

A COD 4-based map in Halo 3
Seite 1 von 1