DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Something I hid from you guys..

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Dead
Vanished

Männlich Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 05.03.07

Something I hid from you guys.. Empty
BeitragThema: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. EmptyDi Apr 08, 2008 7:07 pm

This is a golden Uzi I was working on recently. This is the Cinema 4d demo because my copy broke, but I am hopefully going to order Maya which is even better for rendering.
Something I hid from you guys.. Goldenuziat1
The demo for c4d didn't allow me to create separate textures, only one per document, so the entire model is gold where usually the handle and the grip (both places where you would put each hand) would be another texture. The gold is sort of ugly too but you'll have to deal with it for now; it's free and somewhat cheap.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Something I hid from you guys.. Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. EmptyDi Apr 08, 2008 7:21 pm

Thats really cool! the only thing is that the back of the uzi looks a little thin...
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. EmptyDi Apr 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Ah, yes. And I need to work on the iron sights too. Crappy wings 3d which is free doesn't have boolean objects so I cannot punch out holes for the iron sights. idk mb a scope mbmb?
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Something I hid from you guys.. Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. EmptyMi Apr 09, 2008 2:19 pm

nah a scope would ruin it.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. EmptyMi Apr 09, 2008 7:40 pm

make the barrel a little smaller. With the big barrel it looks like a giant mac 10.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. EmptyDo Apr 10, 2008 12:48 pm

This is based off of an actual miniature uzi. I am not changing it because I think it looks accurate. I'll get better renders that will most likely convince you later.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. EmptyDi Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm

whatever. Its good.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Something I hid from you guys..   Something I hid from you guys.. Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Something I hid from you guys..
Seite 1 von 1