DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

iPad = retarded

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

Männlich Number of posts : 1435
User Title : Pwning since 2005
Mood : iPad = retarded Icon_cool
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 03.02.07

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Fanboys schrieb:
Appleinc. Where to begin? Okay, first, take an iPhone. Then made kinda larger. Then slap on a huge bezel and a slightly better processor. Now remove the ability to make phone calls! Congrats! You have an iPad!

Appleinc. Multitasking? Who needs multitasking? Why would I ever want to run 2 programs at once? OH! and also, who uses tabs in a web browser? Tabs are so useless, aren't they? Real computer users only visit one page at a time

Appleinc. I'm so glad Apple decided to restrict the iPad to apps that they approve. Why would anyone ever want an app like Google voice? Also, to quote Apple's infinite wisdom "The iPhone might be used by terrorists or drug dealers if people are legally alowed to jailbreak it." Isn't it great that Apple is protecting us from terrorists? Remember, if USA copyright law states something is vaguely illegal, and if that act is so easy a retarded 8 year old can do it, terrorists definitely won't be able to commit it. God forbid anyone want to install a superior web browser or other software, I never would unless it had the Apple seal of approval.

Appleinc. What do you mean, upgrade device? Like buy a new one when the superior version comes out in 6 months? SD cards or any other way to increase your storage are useless.

Appleinc. Who needs HDMI or USB? All you need is a VGA output and Apple's proprietary, otherwise useless connector? Besides, all those whiners can just buy an adapter for the sync port to make it support USB... kind of.

Appleinc. Physical keyboards are needless. Touch keyboards are all anyone needs. Since typing on the iPhone is so good, they decided to keep the same system on the iPad! Once again, whiners stuck in the stone age can pay an $50 for an iPad compatible keyboard that's less functional than Pheonix's $20 gaming keyboard.

Appleinc. Wide screens are so overrated. All I need is a 4:3 display. I can just stretch iPhone apps to make them fit on my screen, and have black bars surround the now-low quality video! Besides, the iPad is larger than an Etch-A-Sketch! That keeps it totally portable, and still large enough to watch all my videos in their 4:3 glory!

Appleinc. Flash? Who needs flash support? It's not like streaming video is at all used by casual internet users whom this device is targeted to. Who cares if half the internet is broken? If you want to watch an embedded Youtube video, you can just find the name of the video, then close your web browser and open the Youtube app, then search the name of the video, find it, watch it, then close the video, go back to the web browser, go back to the page you were at, and then read the rest of it.

Appleinc. Of course, I don't want to give up my iMac and my iPod, so I'm glad the iPad does the things that both can do, but half assed! I just need to plug the iPad into my other computer before I can use it as advertised, a tablet computer!

Appleinc. Also, the product is so cheap! $500 for 16 gigabytes of storage on such a useful product! Since Apple is advertising this as a gaming device, I think I'll hold off on buying both an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and use the money I was going to use to buy both of them to purchase the cheapest model of iPad, with the same amount of storage as a Zune HD! I don't care that it dosn't have an actual controller and I need to obstruct the screen with my hands to use the touch controls! And it only costs an extra $130 to make it so you can pay AT&T an extra $30 per month to get an internet connection on an oversize iPhone that dosn't make phone calls! Now I can take the iPad to the 2 places in the country that AT&T covers with 3g!

So yeah, it's retarded.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : iPad = retarded Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 8:49 pm

You know what I really hate? Rampant fanboyisim in favor of anything. That means that I'm just as pissed off at people who are getting worked up about how awful the iPad is as I am about people who are championing it. I am sure that if this thing were a giant Zune, you would be all over it.

The iPad isn't supposed to replace your computer, it's supposed to be a gadget that you use for reading newspapers, doing work, running apps, ect.

Bottom line - think before you rage about how shitty it is. If you aren't excited about the prospect of playing iPhone games on a larger and more powerful platform, then you have no soul. At the same time, if you think this is supposed to be a super powerful tablet computer, then you're missing the point.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
No
Official Site Downer

Männlich Number of posts : 1297
Mood : iPad = retarded Icon_neutral
Registration date : 05.05.08

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm

The iPad is bad, but you're an anti-Apple zealot, so shut up.

You could've made just the same point in one quarter the post space, but you had to troll Mac users instead.

Oh, WarHampster beat me to it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : iPad = retarded Icon_eek
Registration date : 20.12.06

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Useless if you ask me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 16.01.07

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyDo Jan 28, 2010 3:00 am

Well they should give users more freedom with it, but that will probably come through less legal ways, but im acually looking foward to it its one heck of a cool gadget and totally something id like to have (but not buy)...

And all you anti-mac shitheads......dont get me started on retardcheapshit microsoft...... >=)
Nach oben Nach unten
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyDo Jan 28, 2010 5:32 am

If it was a giant zune, it would be even more stupid, as the Zune dosn't have any good apps. Either way, it is very overpriced, considering it is just an oversized iTouch. I could buy a kindle and an Xbox 360, for that price.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 16.01.07

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyDo Jan 28, 2010 5:40 am

Zune is the biggest fail thats ever been made! its just a bad rippoff of an ipod that doesnt work!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded EmptyDo Jan 28, 2010 6:00 am

Sushi schrieb:
Zune is the biggest fail thats ever been made! its just a bad rippoff of an ipod that doesnt work!!!

The Zune 30 didn't work. The Zune 4, 8, 16, 80, and 120, the second generation, worked perfectly. The Zune HD is also highly capable.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

iPad = retarded Empty
BeitragThema: Re: iPad = retarded   iPad = retarded Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

iPad = retarded
Seite 1 von 1