DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Empty
BeitragThema: Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)   Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) EmptyFr März 05, 2010 10:23 pm

After playing Fallout 3 for around eight days (as in all the time added up equaled eight days) straight, I've decided to move back to my other favorite western RPG series - the Elder Scrolls. Being pretentious, I started with the Elder Scrolls II - Daggerfall. I quickly realized that as much as I want to love wandering around in gigantic random dungeons searching for random quest objects for hours on end, the game is really boring. As someone on the Bethesda forums once said, it plays more like a half-finished computer science project than an actual game. So I traveled East - to Morrowind.

I think I have a new favorite (non-Quake) game! Morrowind has a story that is interesting and deep (but only if you want to care about it), terrain that is varied and unique (dank swamps and ruined steampunk cities > Oblivion's generic fantasy forest land), and a potential for modding that equals Bethesda's newer games.

The perceived "problem" with Morrowind is the graphics - it's a pretty old game. Nothing a few good hacks can't fix, however. The Morrowind Graphics Extender adds modern graphics features (including a ton of custom shaders) and there are plenty of texture and model replacers. Aside from the rough texture or mesh here and there, my game looks as good as (if not better than) Oblivion and even Crysis. SCREENS:

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Mge_sc10

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Mge_sc11

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Mge_sc12

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Mge_sc13

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Mge_sc14

Bottom line - if you like RPGs at all and have a decent computer, then you should play this game. More pictures including lots of my character coming soon.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Skullking
WHMT Member
WHMT Member
Skullking

Männlich Number of posts : 1198
User Title : Wise-man PuRpLeDuDe
Mood : Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Icon_rolleyes
Registration date : 23.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)   Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) EmptySa März 06, 2010 3:03 am

I have morrowind on my normal mod-chiped xbox.

Have you found the flying(more like jumping really high) scrolls and noob sword?

if you go to one of the many swamp areas(don't remember which) a random guy wall fall from the sky screaming, hits the ground and dies.

you search the body and he has this sword that can be used with any melee lvl stuff and its got a lightning spell thingy made into it so what ever you attack gets shocked by lightning, and there should be three flying scrolls.

Equip them and do the spell, then jump and you fly straight up or forward too if you run and jump, but make sure you land in water or you will die lol.

Fun to travel round with.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://skullking.subjectonline.com/
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)   Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) EmptySa März 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Yeah, I found the scrolls of Icarian Flight Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
WARUMGESPERRT?
WARUMGESPERRT?

Männlich Number of posts : 1944
User Title : Warum wird das Forum gesperrt?
Mood : Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Icon_cool
Registration date : 10.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)   Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) EmptySa März 06, 2010 6:33 pm

A challenger appears.

Spoiler:
Nach oben Nach unten
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

Männlich Number of posts : 1435
User Title : Pwning since 2005
Mood : Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Icon_cool
Registration date : 03.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)   Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) EmptySa März 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I loved fallout 3, but I have to say that Mass Effect is the best western RPG ever made (in terms of story. In terms of combat, I think ME2 is best western RPG)

EDIT: BTW I'm talking about linear games. It's hard to compare Mass Effect and Fallout. Mass Effect has a nonlinear galaxy to explore, but all the missions are linear (Mass Effect 2 even more so, because you can't drive anymore). In Fallout 3, almost everything is nonlinear (except stuff like the battle at GNR).

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Best-WesternWeb

Zuletzt von Pheonix am So März 07, 2010 2:56 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Mood : Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Icon_neutral
Registration date : 16.01.07

BeitragThema: Re: Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)   Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) EmptySo März 07, 2010 1:39 am

GOOOO SWEDEN! (bioware is Swedish)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)   Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning) Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Elder Scrolls screen dump (56k warning)
Seite 1 von 1