DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Are You Fucking Stupid?

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
No
Official Site Downer

Männlich Number of posts : 1297
Mood : Are You Fucking Stupid? - Seite 2 Icon_neutral
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 05.05.08

Are You Fucking Stupid? - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Are You Fucking Stupid?   Are You Fucking Stupid? - Seite 2 EmptyFr Apr 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Rickenbacker schrieb:
...can and probably will take action against your heinous, unnecessary doings.
*niggardly

But seriously; "heinous?" Heinous is something like killing babies or deleting a huge site because you're the admin. (Note: huge site) Insulting someone's intelligence (or lack thereof) for missing an obvious joke hardly classifies as "heinous." More like "ye ther dum."

Rickenbacker schrieb:
If your only point is that the users of this forum have impaired cognitive function, then what's the point of this thread?
Because there's no way I could have made that post without joking or looking like a total idiot.

Rickenbacker schrieb:
Why do you need to insult stupidity so badly? I'm trying to be on your side here...
No, you're not.

Rickenbacker schrieb:
...but it's hard to do such a thing when you're almost calling out other people of higher authority.
Gasp! Someone's possibly suggesting that someone who's the admin of a site with five people on it can make a judgement error. CALL THE CARE POLICE!
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Mood : Are You Fucking Stupid? - Seite 2 Icon_neutral
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 16.01.07

Are You Fucking Stupid? - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Are You Fucking Stupid?   Are You Fucking Stupid? - Seite 2 EmptyFr Apr 16, 2010 2:58 pm

i know a song that illustrates what has just begun.

Spoiler: