DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Fallout Glitch topic

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Mood : Fallout Glitch topic Icon_neutral
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 16.01.07

Fallout Glitch topic Empty
BeitragThema: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptySa Mai 08, 2010 10:44 am

I dedicate this topic to fallout 3 glitches and bugs

Today while playing fallout 3 about an hour after completeing Operation Angchorage (i managed to bug out armor guns and lots of ammo from the sim) i went to project purity and got my dad killed, and escaped through the "taft tunnels"

I came to the room with the dead chinese spy in it, but i rushed to the back corridor and killed the two enclave who just spawned there, but after i killed them something went SERIOUSLY wrong because two new ones started spawning every second......and it didnt stop.....i had about 60 enclave .....hmm pouring i guess is a good way of saying it, out of the little room but the AI was inactive and they shown as friendly....i killed all of them and i had to dump a pile of really valuable stuff in the tunnels (i came back and took it later)

thats the biggest bug ive experienced so far.
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

Männlich Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 05.05.08

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptySa Mai 08, 2010 12:05 pm

I was playing Fallout 3 and I didn't like it. It must be a bug because I'm supposed to like it because everyone else does.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Fallout Glitch topic Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptySa Mai 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Actually, you're supposed to give it a chance because it's a really great game.

I haven't played FO3 in a while, I just couldn't get back into it after my old PC blew up. I remember my favorite bug - sometimes when you kill human enemies they will resurrect and be friendly to you.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Skullking
WHMT Member
WHMT Member
Skullking

Männlich Number of posts : 1198
User Title : Wise-man PuRpLeDuDe
Mood : Fallout Glitch topic Icon_rolleyes
Registration date : 23.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptySa Mai 08, 2010 3:14 pm

reminds me of the bug i found, when at project purity how when you turn the value in the tunnell thingy and you see enclave arrive and that one guy in the officers uniform, well i killed him with vats and after completeing the (is called a mission? or quest? i dunno anymore lol) anyway i went back to see if his body was still there so i could take his hat, and it was along with two friendly enclave soldiers just standing there, and at all times facing me.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://skullking.subjectonline.com/
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : Fallout Glitch topic Icon_eek
Registration date : 20.12.06

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptySo Mai 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Ah Fallout 3, fucking scary ass glitches.

I had the glitch where Charon drops "dead" in Vault 87, it sucked ass because he was one of the best companions in the game.

I can't remember any others, but I'll post here when they come to me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMo Mai 10, 2010 1:33 am

threedog talking on the radio even though hes dead, talking to dads body, threedog screaming about how the lone wanderer saved the wasteland by repairing project purity before completeing the main story line, and zombie outcast patrols (blow any body part off and the dont notice, the get mad try and kill you but you cant kill them, just blow off their limbs)
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMo Mai 10, 2010 7:39 am

WarHampster schrieb:
Which anyone over the age of four knows is a matter of opinion. I didn't like the game. I petered out after about three hours of gameplay and accidentally overwriting my save. Neither of those two things was very fun.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMo Mai 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Paul schrieb:

Which anyone over the age of four knows is a matter of opinion. I didn't like the game. I petered out after about three hours of gameplay and accidentally overwriting my save. Neither of those two things was very fun.

You just had a bad experience, but in the end no one is really telling you to like it.

Actually, I'm a bit curious. Care to tell us the things you didn't like?
Nach oben Nach unten
Skullking
WHMT Member
WHMT Member
Skullking

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMo Mai 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Paul schrieb:
WarHampster schrieb:
sounds a but like when i was lvl 18 near completing the game for the first time and my brother saved over my game.
I did have another save of when i was like lvl 9 or 10 but it still was annoying.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMo Mai 10, 2010 2:29 pm

The real question is : why is paul posting in this thread when he obviously has not played fallout 3 for long enough to experience and bugs?
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMo Mai 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Rickenbacker schrieb:
Actually, I'm a bit curious. Care to tell us the things you didn't like?
Well, it's just that the game felt wrong. I know that sounds pretty week, but it just felt wrong. All the people were disembodied. The only person I remotely felt for was that girl you're friends in with the Vault.

Secondly, it just felt like you're too weak from the start, and while I'm not saying you should be able to destroy everything from the beginning, but I didn't even have enough ammo to get through that anthill under that abandoned school (which was, I'll admit, pretty cool). I had ammo for guns I didn't have and I didn't have ammo for the ones I did. I felt like I had done something wrong because the game was basically telling me to fuck off at every turning point (IE not telling me that starting a second player would overwrite my auto-saves and then getting fucked because of it, getting raped on starting missions).

Oh yeah, that's my complaint about being too weak. I was given a mission from the first town and I thought I had gathered up enough decent weapons to go. So before I even get to the objective, I turn out getting raped by and running from some giant fucker by the river, then getting forced into an underground base with a shit ton of rocket launchers where the auto-save made it so whenever I respawned, a rocket turret fired and I couldn't get away. That's what turned me off to the game.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMo Mai 10, 2010 11:31 pm

The difficulty is actually one of my favorite parts of FO3... I used to play on the hardest setting with the "wanderer's edition" mod that made it so you really had to be careful about getting injured and irradiated. I love the whole survival aspect.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyDi Mai 11, 2010 2:56 am

yea, thats waht makes it fun, its diffrent from halo were you become this brutal invincible killing machine, in FO3 you acually have to think a bit before getting into fights (atleast if your on hard, i tend to change to easy when its night, or i just wait through the night xP)
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyDi Mai 11, 2010 7:26 am

Believe me, I wasn't going "SHOT TO KIL EVERYTIHNG" but I'm just peeved that on the second side-quest you go on, just following the designated path leads you to getting raped. Repeatedly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyDi Mai 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Paul schrieb:
Believe me, I wasn't going "SHOT TO KIL EVERYTIHNG" but I'm just peeved that on the second side-quest you go on, just following the designated path leads you to getting raped. Repeatedly.

Eh, what I did was totally ignore the first quest and do other easy shit. Then I was a fucking level 15 and actually found out that there was that first quest. Lewl.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyDi Mai 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Meh, the point is to not follow any "designated path" and to figure out how to do stuff the best way. Do you dislike sandbox games in general?
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMi Mai 12, 2010 7:22 am

No; I love Mass Effect.

I think you're trying to find a way that I would dislike Fallout 3 that's not "I dislike it." You're trying to say either "You're doing it wrong" or "You don't like sandbox games generally" when I just don't like Fallout 3. It's not a crime.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyMi Mai 12, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm just trying to figure out why you don't like it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skullking
WHMT Member
WHMT Member
Skullking

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic EmptyDo Mai 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Sushi schrieb:
yea, thats waht makes it fun, its diffrent from halo were you become this brutal invincible killing machine, in FO3 you acually have to think a bit before getting into fights (atleast if your on hard, i tend to change to easy when its night, or i just wait through the night xP)

That just there reminds me of my brother. he use to get to a safe point and wait when ever it was night, I was like "wtf? its only like 3 shades darker and any more harder than when its day"
in fact I prefer it at night, more fun.

Rickenbacker schrieb:
Eh, what I did was totally ignore the first quest and do other easy shit. Then I was a fucking level 15 and actually found out that there was that first quest. Lewl.

Oh and I got something better than that. when I first played and got out of the vault I walked right past megaton without seeing it and ended up at the bottom of the map at andale, yup killing the cannibals was the first thing i did in fallout 3.
Didn't even know about megaton till my bro told me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Fallout Glitch topic   Fallout Glitch topic Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Fallout Glitch topic
Seite 1 von 1