DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

I'm back into modeling yay

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Dead
Vanished

Männlich Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 05.03.07

I'm back into modeling yay Empty
BeitragThema: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 1:14 pm

I decided to come back to the halo modding side of the community to tell you I will be making 3d mod stuff for halo or any other game in 3d. Keep in mind I am NOT MODDING!! I am only here to provide tags and other useful resources.

I am going to start by taking requests. If you want skins, then you can get skins (from myself and my uv mapping skills that I have). But you cannot have me inject the model into the game because I do not have halo or the applications to do so. I have a very ollldddd tutorial, which is one of the most renowned and successful of mine. I believe it is on this forum but could also be found on the halodev.org (if it still exists) forums.

Please provide a 2d image for me to use as a reference while making these. I don't want any 3d shots, only one that are styled sort of like a blueprint.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : I'm back into modeling yay Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 2:20 pm

well, I've got a kinda interesting project for you.

Some guy called elessar117 on the haloheaven forums is starting a lord of the rings halo mods, and he needs models. Heres a link to the topic: http://www.halo.projectonlinegaming.com/showthread.php?t=393
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 2:22 pm

Sorry but I wouldn't do this for some random stranger. I'm not here to waste time, but rather to work towards making a mod with people I am familiar with and can trust with the models.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 2:31 pm

ok then... you know we still have that unfinished quake mod lying around... if i send you the models will you make them halo-worthy?
Nach oben Nach unten
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 2:33 pm

Uhm. Send me 2d pics of the weapons. I know that will be hard because it's from a videogame, but try your best.
Nach oben Nach unten
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

Männlich Number of posts : 1435
User Title : Pwning since 2005
Mood : I'm back into modeling yay Icon_cool
Registration date : 03.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 2:35 pm

I'll make the skins, if you want.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 2:38 pm

Sure, but I'll have to put together the UV maps.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay EmptyMo März 31, 2008 2:54 pm

I already have 3-d models of the weapons in .obj format, I just want you to make them better. (they got kinda screwed up in quake -> obj conversion process.

i'll take pictures of all the weapons in my quake modding kit as well for reference.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: I'm back into modeling yay   I'm back into modeling yay Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

I'm back into modeling yay
Seite 1 von 1