DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
WARUMGESPERRT?
WARUMGESPERRT?

Männlich Number of posts : 1944
User Title : Warum wird das Forum gesperrt?
Mood : The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred Icon_cool
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 10.02.07

The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred Empty
BeitragThema: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred EmptyMo Feb 12, 2007 6:29 pm

Post all of your well kept secrets in Halo passed down from generation to generation. Tell us about any easter eggs, glitches, tips, trick, secrets, or just a cool sniping spot you've found in Halo! I can post a few as soon as I'm done writing them, such as how to move past the boundaries in levels including Ice Fields, Death Island, Blood Gulch, and Damnation, without any mods or external programs. In other words, tricks you could perform on any server (provided you have some requirements such as certain vehicles, no team killing, etc.) I'll get busy on those when I have time.

Post stuff!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred Icon_eek
Registration date : 20.12.06

BeitragThema: Re: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred EmptyMo Feb 12, 2007 8:08 pm

Pilliar of autumn halo?
In the first level i decided it would be cool if i changed all marines into covenent so i could kill them all.
I peeked inside of the vehicle section and... HALO IS A VEHICLE!!!
I tried HEXing it to make it driveable but no luck Sad

WTF why did the devs make Halo a vehicle?
Nach oben Nach unten
WARUMGESPERRT?
WARUMGESPERRT?

BeitragThema: Re: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred EmptyDi Feb 13, 2007 3:35 pm

Infinity-

How to get out of Infinity:

Easy Way:
Only doable if there are banshees and team killing is turned off. If you walk to the location where the banshees spawn, (the one on the base) and look straight at the cliff wall opposite to you, you should see a large square panel with a design on it, looking like a target that is either blue for the blue base, or red for the red base. Get in a banshee and fly towards it but going up. You should touch the top barrier of the map. You will notice a flat gray looking area in front of you or slightly to your right or left. It should be the same color as the cliff wall. Turn the banshee around and back it up into the flat area. Get out. The banshee should fall and you should be standing on top of the cliff but you still cannot breach the barrier to the more plateau-like area with a different ground texture. Get another banshee to ram into you, sending you through the barrier. You now cannot get out, so it is recommended you bring a sniper with you. The only way to get out is to die somehow, suicide or enemy fire. Remember, this only works with team killing turned off.

Hard Way:
This might be a little sketchier because I don't have Halo installed on my new computer. This is doable on any game on Infinity provided there are banshees. Get inside a banshee and fly to the center of the map. Fly up as high as you can go. Now near the area where one of the top bridges meets with the grassy flat area. It is hard to find, so you may want to do some testing on your own server first. When you want to exit the banshee onto it, it is recommending you move the banshee forward next to the area, not directly in front of it, and then make a 180 degree backing you into the desired space in a small arc shaped movement. Get out, crouch and walk towards the grassy area that would normally be out of bounds. I don't know why but it seems for that small area, there is no boundary so you can enter and exit the out of bounds area through that small "hole". I forgot which side this is on. If you are familiar with Infinity you should know that there are two out of bound, "C" shaped areas surrounded by what would normally be considered "playable" area, or inbounds. Once you are out of bounds using this method, you will be able to see one of the bases with a high view, ideal for sniping. Again I forgot which one. They won't ever see what hit them if you use this to your advantage effectively.

The Secret Room:

This one is easier. You will need team killing off, and a ghost on top of the platform on either base. You can do this by driving it up the side ramps which is difficult at first, but doable. You probably know of the strange laser thing that shoots out of the middle of the base ever so often, killing anyone caught in the beam. The room is underneath the hole in which it comes out. The way you get in is, first stand someone against the wall so they're facing the med kit in the back of the base, above the needlers. Once the ghost is on the base platform, tell the person against the wall to walk backwards. Make sure they don't start moving to the sides. Then ram the ghost into him/her. This should send them into the room. It may take a few tries. Play around with placement and sometimes crouching helps at the last second when hit. Once you are in the room there is no way of getting out. If I remember correctly, you should not die from the beam, even though technically you are standing inside of it.

If any of these have any errors or parts that further need more explaining feel free to ask. After all this is from memory. Try them, tell me if it works.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred EmptyDi Feb 13, 2007 3:53 pm

Sweet! I'm trying these as soon as I can!

How to get out of Death Island:

This is super easy, just get a warthog and drive over the water toward the boundries. Then, as you are about to hit the boundrary, twist the hog to the side and hop out. You should be sent out of the map!

How to get to a nice sniping spot in BG:

Also super easy. Get in a banshee and fly toward the wierd shaped rock thats sticking out of the cliff. Back up the banshee and hop out over the rock, you should pass through the boundrary and be on the rock! Be sure to bring a sniper.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
WARUMGESPERRT?
WARUMGESPERRT?

BeitragThema: Re: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred EmptyDi Feb 13, 2007 4:16 pm

Zitat :
you should pass through the boundrary
Technically this isn't passing the boundary, but it is still a cool sniping spot. You can get there with a ghost too. If you go up the ramp looking part of the cliff below it, (which is also a good sniping spot) and go up, then sideways you can reach it. It is very difficult. It takes many tries.
Zitat :

This is super easy, just get a warthog and drive over the water toward the boundries. Then, as you are about to hit the boundrary, twist the hog to the side and hop out. You should be sent out of the map!
I believe that using a ghost to do this is much easier. Also once your out of the map do not crouch as you cannot get back up again. You can walk as far as the eye can see, and there is a drop off into the abyss. If you jump off it you will die which is strangely rewarding considering it takes around 30 minutes to reach it.

Zuletzt von am Di Feb 13, 2007 6:56 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred EmptyDi Feb 13, 2007 6:37 pm

Really?

Cool!

BTW I know there is a way to get out of sidewinder, but i'm having trouble remembering it. Ill post it when i remember!
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
WARUMGESPERRT?
WARUMGESPERRT?

BeitragThema: Re: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred EmptyDi Feb 13, 2007 7:10 pm

Sidewinder-

Basically to get out you can do the warthog jump with a bunch of grenades under the big hole in the ceiling in the tunnel. Or you can drive up to the little tunnel in the center of the map with the pistol in it, position the warthog, use a grenade, then shoot a rocket. You might need an oversheild from down the tunnel.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred   The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

The Halo Glitches, Tricks, and Points of Intrest Thred
Seite 1 von 1