DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

I need people with halo 3 to model for me..

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Dead
Vanished

Männlich Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 05.03.07

I need people with halo 3 to model for me.. Empty
BeitragThema: I need people with halo 3 to model for me..   I need people with halo 3 to model for me.. EmptySa Nov 24, 2007 8:49 pm

O.K. this is not what you thought it was. I got a message from somebody who's seen my h3 editing stuff who would buy a calender print from dA if I made one. So now, I just need to take 12 pictures, edit them in a different way, and turn that into a calender. Basically, I'm gonna have the winter months on snowbound, the summer and spring maps on various maps, and i'm not sure about autumn but that stuff isn't too important. What I need is like 1 or 2 people to add JSK1610 to their gamertag list and find me in a custom game at around 2PM EST. There we'll get everything start. ya hear?
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : I need people with halo 3 to model for me.. Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

I need people with halo 3 to model for me.. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I need people with halo 3 to model for me..   I need people with halo 3 to model for me.. EmptySo Nov 25, 2007 2:54 pm

I'd love to but I can't really get on my xbox 360 that much... but i'll add you to my buddies though.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com

I need people with halo 3 to model for me..
Seite 1 von 1