DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

Männlich Number of posts : 1435
User Title : Pwning since 2005
Mood : Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 Icon_cool
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 03.02.07

Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 Empty
BeitragThema: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 EmptyMo Dez 31, 2007 8:39 am

1. You need both Portal and Half-life 2 for starters. Install or re-install both games now.

2. Back up your Portal directory. Unless you changed the install path, the directory is in ...\Steam\steamapps\(your_username)\portal. If you make a mistake during this hack, you may need to re-download Portal through Steam (or at worse, Half-life 2 through Steam).

3. Download and install GCFScape if you do not have it already. This program allows you to access the cached game files for games using the Source engine.

4. Head into the directory ...\Steam\steamapps\ for all the available GCF archives available. Open the file half-life 2 content.gcf via GCFScape. Click the hl2 folder on the left pane of the GCFScape Explorer window. Right mouse click maps and select the command Extract to place all the contents of the maps folder into the directory ...\Steam\steamapps\the_great_bundini\portal\portal. This merges Half-life 2 maps with the Portal map folder.

5. Repeat the above step with the scenes folder via GCFScape.

6. Boot up Steam to run Portal. Drop the developer console with ‘~’ (you may need to enable it under your keyboard options or enable it via the -console command switch on the executable's shortcut).

7. On the developer console, type maps * to list all the available maps; this should inclde the Half-life 2 maps imported from the previous steps. Type map and then the name of that map (i.e., map d1_canals_01).

8. Once the map is loaded and you can play, drop the console and enable the cheats for Portal by entering sv_cheats 1. Give yourself all weapons (including the Portal Gun) by entering impulse 101. You may need to input upgrade_portalgun to enable you to fire both portals.

9. Enjoy the havoc. Note that this hack also works with Episode 1 and Episode 2. You will notice that while NPCs from Half-life cannot pass through portals, all other inert objects (including yourself) and weapons fire will pass through with no problems.

It works with any HL2 game (I think) including Lost Coast.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 EmptyMo Dez 31, 2007 10:19 am

copy pasta
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Eceleptium
WHMT Member
WHMT Member
Eceleptium

Männlich Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 05.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 EmptyDi Feb 05, 2008 6:32 pm

lol, i remember us thinking about doing that at my house, when i get HL 2 i will definitely try it out, along with being able to fly around completely invincible this cheat will pretty much make you, umm....., God.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 EmptyMi Feb 06, 2008 4:41 pm

fuckin cheaters. Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 Icon_eek
Registration date : 20.12.06

BeitragThema: Re: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 EmptyDo Feb 07, 2008 12:24 pm

This isn't a mawd...
Nach oben Nach unten
BAXTAR
Special User
Special User
BAXTAR

Männlich Number of posts : 937
User Title : Haza leif
Registration date : 28.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 EmptyFr Feb 15, 2008 11:55 am

wow your ibaby avatar is really pissing me off.... just realized that... had to put it out there. I liked the one with lenin better.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://videogamesrgood4u.topicboards.com
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 EmptyFr Feb 15, 2008 7:25 pm

random...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2   Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Mod to unlock Portal gun in HL2
Seite 1 von 1