DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
(LM)lovell
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 19.02.07

MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps Empty
BeitragThema: MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps   MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps EmptyMo Feb 19, 2007 6:43 pm

im new and i have made 2 mods i was wondering how to make a like on webstites if the admin allows me also if i could link mods from popular webstites like miniclip or clanhalo.net i made mods on infinty and timberland. Also i was deleting alot of modded bloodgulchs for the demo and i biacendently deleted the full version of bloodgulch so i was wondering how to get it. I was going to re download it but i lost my panflet with the cd-key. Another problem was i didnt make a copy of my origanil timberland so i dont have a origanil timberland if someone could help me get a origanil timberland that would be nice.
Nach oben Nach unten
shadowkhas
User
User
shadowkhas

Number of posts : 66
Attendance : Absent
Registration date : 08.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps   MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps EmptyMo Feb 19, 2007 6:51 pm

I don't know how you make a like...
And to get your original maps, just reinstall from the CD...it shouldn't ask for your CD-Key.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps   MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps EmptyDi Feb 20, 2007 4:53 pm

You mean linking mods from file hosting sites? Use SaveFile ( www.savefile.com ) Or something like that.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps Icon_eek
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.12.06

BeitragThema: Re: MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps   MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps EmptyDi Feb 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Yeah just re-install.
its illigal for us to give you any original material.
Nach oben Nach unten

MAC downloading mod links and problems with origanil maps
Seite 1 von 1