DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Dead
Vanished

Männlich Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 05.03.07

SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" Empty
BeitragThema: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptySo Jun 08, 2008 8:34 pm

If you didn't know already then we should tell you that Insurrection is one of the two machinimas that Galactic Gorilla is working on currently. The other one will be revealed when it reaches further progress. The plot for machinima has been written by Paul as this:
Paul schrieb:
It is seven years after the Covenant-Human war. Humanity has begun to rebuild. Under the watchful eye of the UNSC, things are going pretty smoothly. Due to either shock or weariness, or a mix of both, the populace has been cooperative in rebuilding and keeping the peace.

But not all is well. An old enemy of the UNSC, one more than sixty years old, has raised its ugly head once again: The Insurrectionists.

The Insurrectionists are rebels of the UNSC. They did not want to be ruled by a government rooted light-years away. Initially, their negotiations were peaceful. All they asked for was freedom. But eventually, they got violent. Bombs planted in all UNSC-controlled areas devastated their foothold on the outer colonies. The Insurrectionists were guerillas; stopping them often got innocent people in the crossfire. It was terrible.

Then the Covenant came, and the Insurrectionists’ rebellion was stalled; they hid from the Covenant, knowing that the Covenant didn’t care about innocents being killed.

Now with the war over, the Insurrectionists are back and more aggressive than ever; their numbers are growing, and their attacks are more brutal and relentless.

These recent attacks have sprouted the SPARTAN-IV program. Dozens of recruits with the right genes are being trained, augmented, and suited for battle. These are the best of the best.

One such Spartan is Matthew “Guns” Hartling. He leads a team of two veteran SPARTAN-IVs. While the rest of the Spartans defend against Insurrectionist bomb attacks, Guns’s team prevents such attacks by going to the source.

Now, Guns and his team are going on yet another operation. But this one is looking for a secret, one that can turn the epic stalemate of the war into a checkmate. The rest of the story remains unwritten...Watch Insurrection to find out the rest!

I know it may not be very appealing to read but please read it! The story is very interesting and even this one page might convince you to see it. That.. or these wallpapers that I developed for you.

In a day of hard work, I created 5 wallpapers, for each of the characters (all of them are main characters except for the generic insurgent which there are many of in the film). Here are all five in links.

Matt "Guns" Hartling - The main protagonist

Jason Price - Long-Range Combat Soldier

Paul Russel - Close-Quarters Combat Soldier

Unknown

Your standard-looking rebel
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Mood : SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" Icon_neutral
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 16.01.07

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptySo Jun 08, 2008 11:20 pm

OMFG THE UNNAMED IS MR.CUBE!

nice story i rewlly wanna see that machimina
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Jun 09, 2008 1:11 pm

The story is a little... generic, but you're right, it will work better than your other one. I'm loving the wallpapers, and if you need an extra actor, let me know (if its next week)
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 16.01.07

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Jun 09, 2008 2:07 pm

i can fix anythin from voices to music if ya need! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Jun 09, 2008 2:22 pm

WarHampster schrieb:
The story is a little... generic, but you're right, it will work better than your other one. I'm loving the wallpapers, and if you need an extra actor, let me know (if its next week)

Don't worry it won't be for another couple weeks at least. And I am leaving on the 29th too...

That's not the story by the way. It's really an introduction. That is just useful information before going into watching the film. The story actually begins right after what Paul just wrote chronologically.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Jun 09, 2008 3:31 pm

Those are the most beast wallpapers ever. I think its time to SOMETHING_BAD the new photo shop.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dead
Vanished

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Jun 09, 2008 4:11 pm

I need to give a huge thanks to the guy who made the digital brushes. I did not make those at all. I got phootshop CS2 from my cousin who is in college. Try any other option before resorting to T0223NT5.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Jun 09, 2008 7:00 pm

grim has no money for photoshop, he blew it all on his new computer.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyDi Jun 10, 2008 10:23 am

WarHampster schrieb:
grim has no money for photoshop, he blew it all on his new computer.

You've got that right. 2500 for the whole thing. So I resort to SOMETHINGS_BAD.
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

Männlich Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 05.05.08

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyDo Jun 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Yeah, all that intro is is setting up the viewer for what he's about to see. It jumps right in, so this is for understanding.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyDo Jun 12, 2008 9:28 pm

I'm hoping for lots of ancient forerunner weapon fun Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptySa Jun 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Ragnarok. lolz.

There will be ancient forerunner locations, but they're just locations. No technology or anything will be present.
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Aug 11, 2008 4:52 pm

UPDATE: jsk/Southpaw will no longer be working on the Machinima as he distates it now (dont ask why).

Also, Insurrection is starting production, and Galactic Gorillas needs your help. Go to our site on Bungie.net, sign up, and we'll see what your strengths are.

See you on XBL, AIM, or some other way of contact.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" Icon_eek
Registration date : 20.12.06

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" EmptyMo Aug 11, 2008 8:51 pm

I'm your man, man.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"   SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection" Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

SPOILERS!! A look at "Insurrection"
Seite 1 von 1