DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Halo Mac modding tutorial submission thread

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : Halo Mac modding tutorial submission thread Icon_eek
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.12.06

Halo Mac modding tutorial submission thread Empty
BeitragThema: Halo Mac modding tutorial submission thread   Halo Mac modding tutorial submission thread EmptyDo Jul 05, 2007 3:12 am

As you can see, we are in need of a tutorials only topic. This thread has officially become a thread in which requests for tutorials can be submitted. This topic is meant to become a safe heaven for tutorials WITHOUT spam. Here are the rules...

Rules:
1.) Only tutorials pertaining to that of Mac Halo Modding will be allowed. I don't want to know how to light your mom's reverse, color changing bowl.
2.) Tutorials need to be completed with sincerity. No "lol, omfg, wtfbbq's" in here. Spelling counts as well. I guess this rules out most of you.
3.) Spam, Flames, useless tutorials, or any other post other than a tutorial with result in an action of the sacred Banhammer. You have been warned. Post your tutorials away.
Nach oben Nach unten

Halo Mac modding tutorial submission thread
Seite 1 von 1